Anyone know an expert of birds (feathered type :))

gangzoom

I just had a car cleaned on Wednesday and by Thursday it was similar to yours. It was a white Astra. They mustn't like white cars. I don't know how they've managed to get that coverage.

Are you sure that's bird @*!#? It looks very even in colour and evenly distributed on the SIDE of the car more than the top. To me it looks like the kind of thing you'd have if a JCB went through a muddy puddle next to your car. Photo is a bit small, so can't really tell, just chucking a left field idea out there.

Otherwise, yeh, a Pterodactyl with explosive diarrhea, or a large flock of something passing over and sharing their distaste for electric vehicles en masse. :)

Edited by Aashenfox

I'd guess at starlings, only because they hang around in big groups. I'd rule out seagulls as you aren't near the coast. I'm sure you already know, but wash it off quick as bird muck will eat the clearcoat! :scare:

• Like 1

Didn't think birds could poo so much!!

Car now been kept in garage when parked at home to avoid any more splatterings. Using the rear doors and trusting the sensors to stop them opening too much though takes balls of steel.

35043325562_4a373b9af9_z_d.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry to see your new car under attack like that gangzoom. :scare:

Bird droppings on my cars drives me mad when it happens especially as the last time I went to wash it off the bird in question must have been eating diamonds as it scratched the paintwork getting it off as well as the windscreen glass. :rant: