Bloody SNOW!!!

Jay

Went to drive into uni today and i was caught in a snow blizzard lol. Wow the zed is defo not the car to be in when its snowing. I have had to ditch my car in a car park and just wait for the snow 2 melt. Whats the weather like downsouth lads?

Went to drive into uni today and i was caught in a snow blizzard lol. Wow the zed is defo not the car to be in when its snowing. I have had to ditch my car in a car park and just wait for the snow 2 melt. Whats the weather like downsouth lads?

Nothing here :sun::thumbs:;):lol:

Well you are lucky :boxing: I am down in Newcastle on sat unfortunately driving down in a c2 :yuck:

Well you are lucky :boxing: I am down in Newcastle on sat unfortunately driving down in a c2 :yuck:

Dry in Newcastle today :)

Shame about the C2, that Keilder road is great!

Dry in Newcastle today :)

Shame about the C2, that Keilder road is great!

Dont rub it in lol! I tried to convince my mate to take my car lol and just stick the girl in the boot hahaha! Or even better just leave her in glasgow and make it a boys weekend.

Sunny and warm.. blue skies too B) ... and Im stuck in an office :rant:

I didnt make it in to uni today so i am in the house lol! Shame shame. I tried to access the motor way by slip road and i kid you not probs abour 9 cars where stuck cause of the snow lol! So i just turned my wee baby around and drove home! VERY VERY SLOWLY

Yikes - you drive to Uni in a Zed? - Uni=work or Uni = student? Crickey they pay well in Glasgow - any more jobs going? :lol:

Lol If Im right in thinking, Uni in scotland doesnt cost a dime, its free, unlike UK :dry:

is scotland not in the UK now :lol::lol::scare:

Yikes - you drive to Uni in a Zed? - Uni=work or Uni = student? Crickey they pay well in Glasgow - any more jobs going? :lol:

Nope am a student lol! But you dnt have to pay for uni up here which is great :teeth: Why does every1 always act surprised that i am a student lol!

Nope am a student lol! But you dnt have to pay for uni up here which is great :teeth: Why does every1 always act surprised that i am a student lol!

Possibly.... because half of the forum users have waited till they got their pension lump sum before they could get a Zed!

(running for cover!)

Possibly.... because half of the forum users have waited till they got their pension lump sum before they could get a Zed!

(running for cover!)

hahahahahaa :lol: you defo better run for cover! I am struggling when it comes to petrol but hey its all good

Nothing wrong with students with good taste in cars. One of mine has an R32 Skyline and another a Scooby STi.