New 350 owner, Scotland

Hi folks, not long bought first 350z. JDM 05 with nismo wing in orange. Love it. Always wanted one and now the insurance companies have let me 😂

Looking for advice on the age old VDC and slip light issue. Any pointers? Worried about taking it to local garage and spending more than need be.

Cheers,

Matt

Hi folks, not long bought first 350z. JDM 05 with nismo wing in orange. Love it. Always wanted one and now the insurance companies have let me 😂

Looking for advice on the age old VDC and slip light issue. Any pointers? Worried about taking it to local garage and spending more than need be.

Cheers,

Matt

Welcome aboard Matt. :welcome:

What size tyres and alloys are you running on?

No problems with your battery?

Post a thread in the "350Z Technical" sub section if you can't find any answers by searching. ;)

It's stock alloys, not sure what tyres they are but they are not too much like an elastic band 😂

I did notice in the MOT history that it had wrong sized tyres previously but that was sorted and before i got it.

The lights come on intermittently and sometimes turning of and on a good few times gets rid of VDC and slip.

It's a Jap battery in it and i have had a couple of times it wouldn't start first time. Not sure where to get a new battery if that's the issue...

Tried topping up the brake fluid. Worked for about a week.

Got a nice momo handbrake and gear stick for it. Touch screen console too 😀

Want to take good care of it. Dream car for me. Always wanted a z!