Road trip in a Lambo thoughts?

Ekona

Blackpool promenade. Easy hit two zero zero by the end. Go late at night on a weekend and pedestrians are collateral damage for such a feat of speed. The constabulary will not apprehend you for it as it'll just save them the hassle.

Lol what am I typing.

Irn Bru and automotive homicide.

Jeez.

^He's lost it again :lol: Too much Irn Bru probably. :lol:

All I can say Dan is, you lucky bastard. And yeh, strangely I too can confirm seeing the most exotic car I've ever seen in my life in the flesh (it was a new lambo, I was so gobsmacked I forget which one) being driven hard near Warwick university at the new year, and to be fair, we do have good (and wide) roads around there, but there ain't much else to do, except maybe warwick castle, which is seriously cool, as castles go. My Nan's house used to be down the road from the tradesman's gate.

Edited by Aashenfox

Lakes and Peaks too overcrowded even at this time of year.

Your best bet is Mid/South Wales /Brecon Beacons.

We could organise a meet around your visit......guest of honour??? :lol:

The presence of a Lambo might encourage a few more to drag themselves out of bed than the usual 3.

Whatever you decide, have fun! :D

- Needs to have roads suitable for a 2M wide Lambo! I really don't want to be kerbing wheels or scuffing bumpers...

My car is nearly 2.3 meters wide

I'd be more worried about trying to park it - a standard parking space is 2.4m wide :dry:

our cars are going more american sized but our parking spaces are still static