silver z on tv show just now called shop well for less on bbc 1

PPod

Are they buying a 350Z?

Would be a perfect car example of how to shop well for less ;)

They tried to talk him into selling his z to save money. He did say he was going to sell it then the woman went "at this current market you would expect £3000" she's having a laugh but I bet zeditus took to much of a hold on him and he's still got it.

£3000 might be right if you ask WeRobAnyCar.com :lol:

In part 2 we find out that he didn't sell it, instead he is going FI ;)

Hahahah I hope so sure it was saying he's spent about £20k on parts/fixing his cars and I was thinking. Come on ditch the others cars and get that charger fitted

No man should be forced to part with his zed, He should have just got rid of his wife.

That program is sooooo flawed .... The concept seems to be 'we'll get you to save money by getting you to bin all of the things you've already spent your money on' ?? wft ??

• Like 3

I agree, some of it is a bit silly and some of their product tests are either unfair or flawed imho. In some cases though it's been pretty good. It does show that own brand stuff can be just as good if not better than big name brands. I'm guilty of buying branded stuff in the past purely because the assumption is that it will be better.

Edit: rather than banning tumble dryers and such it would be better if they told people how to use the stuff they already have more economically.

Edited by longsh07

The smile on his Mrs face when he said he's going to look to sell the Zed :teeth:

I could feel my wife looking at me as they scathed him for owning a Z as a second car.

I did not even look at her, just muttered four words - 'not a bloody chance'.

• Like 3

The smile on his Mrs face when he said he's going to look to sell the Zed :teeth:

I could feel my wife looking at me as they scathed him for owning a Z as a second car.

I did not even look at her, just muttered four words - 'not a bloody chance'.

And my wife is going to be even less impressed when I order my new exhaust later today. Thank you Steph and Alex.

Did they get the z out of the garage !!!!! Only saw it briefly,,,,,, I chuckled they had a 350 owner on there at 20 to the gallon,on a programme about how to save money..........😂😂 It didn't look like he had zeditus That will clear the bank out........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk