can i get some info guys???

Hi there...I'm not good with forums as i rarely use them! so if i post stuff in the wrong places etc feel free to correct me ok... I own a 350z gt4 05....i'm looking for a gt4 or gt badge for the rear, and my other question ...does anyone know what cd format the bose system is likely to be?? i ask this as i'm struggling to copy cd's in the right format ??? cheers guys...

:welcome:

First thing, how are you managing to post stuff but remain at 0 posts?

As for posting in the wrong places, we all do it, but GM loves sorting it out so it's fine ;)

Ebay emblems seem pretty decent. I got a FairladyZ one off there.

The Bose unit should be able to play MP3. Make sure it's a decent CD though (not a DVD).

First thing, how are you managing to post stuff but remain at 0 posts... NOT A CLUE MATE??? I'm not that puter literate and a serious forum novice!!! THANKS SO MUCH for your feedback its greatly appreciated :) now i want to post up some pics within this topic ok....what do i click on to access my pics in documents???

:welcome:

First thing, how are you managing to post stuff but remain at 0 posts?

Recent tweak to the forum by Admin to prevent spamming of the Welcome area by those trying to get post count up to 100 to sell their Zed.

A few other areas will be getting the same treatment.

• Like 3

Posting in certain areas of the forum doesn't increase post count.

Recent tweak to the forum by Admin to prevent spamming of the Welcome area by those trying to get post count up to 100 to sell their Zed.

A few other areas will be getting the same treatment.

Was gonna say that must be new, but explains a certain someone's loss of posts.