Chris's New Wheels

bigphil

I know Chris is desperate for you all to see his new one off wheels, so not wanting to dissapoint here they are...........

chriswheels025.jpg

Nismo's? :)

Nope

Rotas :teeth:

:blush:

Rubber band tyres....... look like 20" alloys??

Nope

A couple more, but they just dont do them justice inside so once I get out in the proper light today, I'll do some more:

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Think that gives away what they are Digs ;)

18" Rota's, custom painted spokes with polished lip....?

Did you cheat and call Phil?! :p:teeth:

:lol: No, Phil wouldn't have told me if I had asked anyway. Just a guess..... ;)

Well good guess! They are 18" Rota GTR, custom steel grey spokes and ploished lips. Well impressed with them, just need to get em on the car :thumbs:

18" Rota's, custom painted spokes with polished lip....?

Did you cheat and call Phil?! :p:teeth:

:lol: No, Phil wouldn't have told me if I had asked anyway. Just a guess..... ;)

Well good guess! They are 18" Rota GTR, custom steel grey spokes and ploished lips. Well impressed with them, just need to get em on the car :thumbs:

I think they will look great bud, especially with your front lip, and they'll be different too. :thumbs:

They look just like these!!

Thats becuase thats the pics I sent to Phil ;) They're not quite that colour though as Rota dont do them any more (least not over here) so they've been made up in a custom colour to give a close match.

Nice one Chris, look forward to seeing them at the next meet, make sure you give them lips a going over with wheel wax or something, chemical guys stuff is working well for me at the mo!

Got some PB Wheel Sealant on its way as we speak :thumbs:

Had a slight problem yesterday. Got this far and then found out that my wheels have 21mm wheel nuts and they were too big with the socket to get them in the holes! :surrender: (note we werent using the normal wrench with the car thats just used with the jack to lift the car. We used Halfords pro sockets to try and get them on)

IMG_0339.jpg

Phil is sending out some 19mm black nuts on Monday, so we'll try and get them fitted again on Tuesday :thumbs: