TREMOR - EARTHQUAKE

GIXXERUK

Guest prescience
Joys of living on a boat, bounced around most nights so get used to it. :D

I didn't realise you were a water gypsy Martin. :p

Which piece of water do you reside on?

The lovely Thames off Canvey Island. A nice litle spot called Holehaven Creek.

Seen many wintering black-tailed godwits about - it's an SSI for them apparently - and I thought it was simply Hellhole Creek :lol:

Joys of living on a boat, bounced around most nights so get used to it. :D

I didn't realise you were a water gypsy Martin. :p

Which piece of water do you reside on?

The lovely Thames off Canvey Island. A nice litle spot called Holehaven Creek.

Seen many wintering black-tailed godwits about - it's an SSI for them apparently - and I thought it was simply Hellhole Creek :lol:

Alssorts of stuff in here, we have to be a little careful about how we impact on the area, noise emissions etc. We also have a dolphin, a couple of seals and after an absence of decades otters floating about around us. This apart from the normal Essex wildlife ;)

I was terrified! Whole house shook, the bed the lights, everything! Thought my boiler was exploding! I'm on my own a lot but luckily my hubbie was home last night. It sounded like a train driving through the house!

Cor - the earth really did move for you then Nixy, and on a night when your hubby was home too ;)

I was terrified! Whole house shook, the bed the lights, everything! Thought my boiler was exploding! I'm on my own a lot but luckily my hubbie was home last night. It sounded like a train driving through the house!

Cor - the earth really did move for you then Nixy, and on a night when your hubby was home too ;)

:lol:

:lol:

:lol::lol: