TREMOR - EARTHQUAKE

GIXXERUK

Yup, woken by the sound of the wardrobe doors shaking. I was tickled by the woman who rang GMTV who said she'd just watched The Exorcist before going to bed

Ha I thought you were going to say you woke to the sound of the wardrobe doors shaking and a gorgeous woman fell out!! :lol::lol:

Yup, woken by the sound of the wardrobe doors shaking. I was tickled by the woman who rang GMTV who said she'd just watched The Exorcist before going to bed

Ha I thought you were going to say you woke to the sound of the wardrobe doors shaking and a gorgeous woman fell out!! :lol::lol:

Nah, she was already with me in bed! :teeth:

Hey we Northern Lads are tough - :p if this happend anywhere near London then it would be deemed a major disaster and the News networks would cover the same bleedin story all day long every day for weeks - some poncy poof from the counties would be on the telly complaining that his goldfish have got post traumatic stress and the Government should do something about it!! Ha ha ha ha (Not generalising in anyway what so ever!!) :lol::lol::lol:

Instead we have Chavs on the news networks complaining! (Not generalising in anyway what so ever!!) :lol::lol::lol:

Joys of living on a boat, bounced around most nights so get used to it. :D

I didn't realise you were a water gypsy Martin. :p

Which piece of water do you reside on?

The lovely Thames off Canvey Island. A nice litle spot called Holehaven Creek.

Thats not in the "Lakes"... I thought you were in Cumbria :wacko: