Are you modified?? Do you want to be on television tonight

nissanman312

^realy lol

Thanks to everyone that came along and hopefully you all made it on camera

'Has anyone got a highly modified nap car they want to be on tv. Meet at junction so and so then await instructions.... please don't call or text as I'm too busy.... more information will be posted st the time'

Yeah I'm suspicious but then I rarely take anything at face value. Glad it went well though and look forward to seeing pictures/videos. :thumbs:

^realy lol

Thanks to everyone that came along and hopefully you all made it on camera

'Has anyone got a highly modified nap car they want to be on tv. Meet at junction so and so then await instructions.... please don't call or text as I'm too busy.... more information will be posted st the time'

Yeah I'm suspicious but then I rarely take anything at face value. Glad it went well though and look forward to seeing pictures/videos. :thumbs:

Most people on here know me and know if I say something is going to happen it happens :)

And also know I'm not into pinching people's stuff lol

But I get if you don't know me then you could take it that way

Annnnywho hope everyone who came enjoyed themselves

Thanks again guys

• Like 1

Iv just got back now after 2 hours drive home, thought I'd check to see if any of you had posted pics lol I was in the only dirty car, silver 350 with the license plate stuck to one side of the bumper, the silver supercharged zed sounded sweet, and Ernies Orange zed is a really nice colour but i think I want lambo doors now lol also...who invited the mustang with the minigun on the bonnet to a jap car meet... was a good night though

Edited by Rob350
  • Like 1

Bloomin' great way to spend a Tiesday evening. Had a good night with good friends. And made a couple more.... :thumbs:

1CC06B19-2B9E-45FB-8232-A5228C3222AE_zpszujrbnhj.jpg

Yes, it was Car Sausage. And as I'm a (apparently very short) rebel, here's a couple of pics that reveal nothing at all. :shutup::ninja:

5C55DD59-3C63-4320-9F0A-0EFDFE1494E5_zpsor22vzqi.jpg

8BA936F3-0C56-4017-8FEC-B9119BAC16BC_zpsum3jhfoh.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...