xscotteex Grey HR

xscotteex

Hey guys,

Just picked my 07 HR up this weekend and already got the bug... On the day I picked her up I changed out the tired and old shift knob in place of a mishimoto weighted knob, and got the rears tinted in 0.5 and sunstrip laid in. I also got her sitting on some new shoes, MPSS ofcourse. I also switched out the antenna for something a little more stubby... ;)

Today I set about giving her the first clean and wax of the year. Pretty happy with the quality of the paintwork as it is (apart from imperfections you'd expect)

HOGAGSf.jpg?1

sHsSlKa.jpg?1

37JTarb.jpg?1

lCL3xvK.jpg?1

m1uZcbf.jpg?1

She definitely needs a clean under the hood, so that will be my next bit of detailing to do

For future I'll have these immediate thoughts

- A quality service and healthcheck (Im fairly sure she needs a new oil pressure sensor for you eagle eyed peeps)

- Wrapping the roof, mirrors and door handles

- Tidy up the interior

- Splitter and side steps

- Exhaust system

- Long twintake (stillen probably)

Edited by xscotteex
  • Like 3

Looks like you've found a nice one there. Very smart looking. Busy weekend getting it sorted too - no hanging around. B)

Did you get to burn-off the old tyres?

Will be interesting to see how you find it compared to the Sirocco.

I may have possibly... and its definitely a more mechanical drive. I can feel the road and the drive a lot more which is great!

Shorts in Feb!? mad man. :lol:

Half Scottish Half Yorkshire, what can I say? hhaha

In need of some help guys. Began tackling the changing over of the springs today and had zero issues with the backs.

However coming to the front and finding it impossible to get either of the control arms off. The upper has one bolt seized on, the lower ball joint nut just spins.

It shouldnt be hard at all right?

So turns out the front suspension assembly is pretty much all original parts, so not in the best condition.

None-theless heres some updates. I fitted the tein springs, eibach spacers, neo chrome studs and de wiper this weekend

RCBTNLZ.jpg?1

jINb5sr.jpg?1

Next plan is to get her a decent service

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...