Mishimoto hose problem

retro_al

Okay so I have been fitting lots of mishimoto parts, the alloy rad and shroud kit went in just fine,the oil cooler kit hoses need to be cut as they were far to long( bit of a pain as I thought it was a direct fit), now the bottom hose from the hose kit wont fit, it just fouls the AC pump ( I might even take that out at some point ) so i've had to cut the hose at the bottoma little and not push the top part of the hose fully onto the thermostat, do you guys think this will be okay?

Thanks Alistair

post-28475-0-32872800-1486212301_thumb.jpg

post-28475-0-82965400-1486212314_thumb.jpg

post-28475-0-71661200-1486212400_thumb.jpg

As Ekona says, Id not trust that at all. All thats waiting to happen is a rise in pressure and thats going to dump the contents quicker then a case of ghandis revenge after a vindaloo.

If its that tight that you've had to splice it then id say youve been supplied the wrong hose

• Like 1

When I was having my supercharger fitted by Horsham they had trouble with one of the Mishimoto hoses which had to fit behind the s/c plate (not sure if it's the same hose as you?!).

In the end I told them I was happy enough not to have it fitted but I kept the pipe. It's at my parents so I could maybe have a look tomorrow if it's the same one and then if so you can have it if you want it for the price of postage, ...it is red though & not black.

Just let me know & I'll take a look at theirs tomorrow. ;)

Been there,seen it done it with Mishimoto hoses that aren't compatible with the 350z even tho they say they are.As Ekona has said don't even think about leaving it like that.Get a better fitting hose.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your posts.

We are sorry to hear that some of you seem to be having issues with the lines to our oil cooler kits. We have a lifetime warranty on all of our products and a great team to help with any issues. Please feel free to contact us at support@mishimoto.com

Best regards,

Mishimoto

Edited by Mishimoto