350z rocket bunny fuchsia wrap

valy

It's curious someone would spend so much on the external appearance and not change those awful pre facelift headlights (referring to both cars). Great looking cars apart from that, even if that kind of extreme isn't my cup of tea.

Edited by Aashenfox

It's curious someone would spend so much on the external appearance and not change those awful pre facelift headlights (referring to both cars). Great looking cars apart from that, even if that kind of extreme isn't my cup of tea.

Agreed but bi-Xenons are expensive and rare. Depot do a nice blacked out set but still expensive.

But if your gonna go big you can't half arse it ;)

Paul

• Like 1

It's the trend though isn't it. Big kit, wheels, wrap and not worry about the performance etc. I mean look at all those vag cars. Wrap and wheels.

People at shows aren't going to care about how ur headlights look just that it's got a crazy kit, wrap, wheels and probably air.

• Like 1

It's the trend though isn't it. Big kit, wheels, wrap and not worry about the performance etc. I mean look at all those vag cars. Wrap and wheels.

People at shows aren't going to care about how ur headlights look just that it's got a crazy kit, wrap, wheels and probably air.

This is true, seems that's all it takes to make a car a 'show car' now. Bags, Alloys and a wrap

show car / track car / daily runner everyone does whatever they desire to their cars ...at the end of the day it's the owners personal choices and keeps the scene diverse, stunning or fugly

Edited by valy
  • Like 2

Its probably just cost, I.e they cant do both, lets assume to do a rb kitted 350z properly with decent wheels that fit without spacers and paint, not wrap, you got to be looking at 15k, so to add the performance, forced induction and forged engine another 15k plus the cost of the car, a 350z is going to stand you in at £35k, I dont think there are many people who would spend that on a 350.

Like the colour, brave choice, hope he gets the wheels right to pull it off :)

Looking forward to it being fully finished :)

I do agree about the headlights. Mine isnt a show car by any means (totally stock body parts and paint) but the headlights stick out like a sore thumb whenever I see my car.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk