Where's This Glass Come From?

Strudul

Had the sub out cos it was annoying me and was having a good look behind to see if I could see any problems, when I noticed some broken glass.

Took out the mat / liner and it's just everywhere....

Any idea where it's come from or how it got there? It looks like an enclosed area to me, so I don't see how it could have gotten through all that trim and into that hole...

There's also a bonus purple candle... :lol:

j0QMPr0.jpg

f96V50k.jpg

dOz9mj0.jpg

Rear quarters look OEM.

All glass has the Nissan markings / codes on apart from the rear window, so I'm guessing it'll be that?

Looks like it's fallen through the boot floor:

88WVp5u.jpg

Question is, has someone smashed it to break in, or was it due to an impact on the car itself...

Lovely...

Tempted to take off that cover and have a look while I'm there, scared what I'll find though...

Should probably clear out the glass behind the glovebox while I'm at it... anyone know how easy it is to remove? Any guides?

Kinda wanna check the rear crash bar too. How easy would it be to get a visual on it? Full rear bumper off job?

Here's what I've found so far:

-Keychain

-Candle

-Glass

-Dirty tissue

-Receipts x2

-A fake leaf (or leaves)

CrjoHuB.jpg

Edited by Strudul

Well I started just removing all the trim in sight, but then realised all you have to do it pry up the plastic cover under the secret hiding place where the manual lives.

First question, I removed these 2 screws, were they holding anything important on the other side or can I just put them back in?

xpIwasO.jpg?1

Second question (purely out of curiosity), what's this?

nMnRhtF.jpg

For the keen eyed among you, yes that's a golf tee, more glass AND 10P!!! :#1::yahoo::dance::drunk: