zedrush and limiter.........

stuey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you were all gay - I love gay men - far better company in my opinion! :thumbs:
According to everyone on here i am :dry:

You are the only gay in the village and on this forum :p Along with Sarnie and Sinbad and H5 and Stew. :boxing:

Looks like we outnumber you then...... :boxing::p

lol Jays far from gay, tart more like or slag ha ha..

Stuey was a pleasure meeting up with you geeza, get yourself down our neck of the woods again and we can go up Tyga Tyga bar, thats the place where we can show you the way :lol:

Liam Z you might wanna get yourself down too as last time up manchester you were struggling a bit with the ladies, but ill be here to help you out again :boxing::lol:;)

Stuey was a pleasure meeting up with you geeza, get yourself down our neck of the woods again and we can go up Tyga Tyga bar, thats the place where we can show you the way :lol:

Liam Z you might wanna get yourself down too as last time up manchester you were struggling a bit with the ladies, but ill be here to help you out again :boxing::lol:;)

Haha got to admit we were quite a team.... You always need a good wingman!!! Just a pity for you I'm Maverick an your just borin old Goose lol

Haha got to admit we were quite a team.... You always need a good wingman!!! Just a pity for you I'm Maverick an your just borin old Goose lol

and shame for maverick coz..............

im the iceman.................. move over sonny.................. :lol:

Does that mean you get down on one knee and start singing to random girls in bars?

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your liiiiiiippppsssssss! :blush:

Sounds like my Saturday night actually..... I'll serenade a lamp post if it'll listen! :teeth:

Does that mean you get down on one knee and start singing to random girls in bars?

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your liiiiiiippppsssssss! :blush:

Sounds like my Saturday night actually..... I'll serenade a lamp post if it'll listen! :teeth:

well wiv my success rate it may as well be a lamp post.............. :lol:

lololololol at all the ribbing.....good everyone can take jabs at each other and not get their panties in wad as is the case here in the US :)

I've GOT to get myself over to London this summer for sure...I could certainly use a few days of vacation, work has been madness (in a good way!)

Hmm.....F1 @ Silverstone in July right? How about it guys?

lololololol at all the ribbing.....good everyone can take jabs at each other and not get their panties in wad as is the case here in the US :)

I've GOT to get myself over to London this summer for sure...I could certainly use a few days of vacation, work has been madness (in a good way!)

Hmm.....F1 @ Silverstone in July right? How about it guys?

Hmm isf you are sure I think we should organize a meet at Silverstone and Give Adam a warm welcome to the members and the country :thumbs: Id be up for it.

Adam please note Hawaiian shirts, and white socks in sandals are actually banned in the U.K :p:lol: