Side step clearance on two post lifts

Bob94

I've had a look and can't seem to find anything relating to if you can still get the Z on a two post lift with pads on the sill or will the side steps get crushed? Thinking about getting some in a few weeks just wanted to know if people still get on lifts, I'm still on stock springs and shocks atm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Providing it is not to much of an agricultural 2 poster and the arms are not 6" H beams then you should get on no problem.

I get 350s which are lowered circa 25mm on my 2 poster, but I have slim sliding arms on mine. (R35 specific)

The pads will not crush OEM sills, but you may have an issue with some after market.

• Like 1

Providing it is not to much of an agricultural 2 poster and the arms are not 6" H beams then you should get on no problem.

I get 350s which are lowered circa 25mm on my 2 poster, but I have slim sliding arms on mine. (R35 specific)

The pads will not crush OEM sills, but you may have an issue with some after market.

Have you had any with the tarmacsportz style side steps on your lift with any issues?

Have you had any with the tarmacsportz style side steps on your lift with any issues?

No, I have had no experience with these, best to speak to Tarmac.