[SOLD] Japspeed K2 stainless steel y-pipe back exhaust BRAND NEW!

S90_GWE

Japspeed K2 stainless steel y-pipe back exhaust

BRAND NEW. Ordered direct from Japspeed, was on the car for around 2 weeks (50 miles), fitted and removed professionally (Henstead Motorsport), since gone back to standard as it wasn't to my taste.

No damage or corrosion, just some greasy hand prints

Fits 2003-05 pre-facelift (also fits post 2005 pre-facelift cars like mine)

Photos below of it on my car to show it fits and is not from the faulty batch which required big alterations.

Sale is for the 2 parts shown in the photos only

Will be packaged securely. In original Japspeed box if possible

£300 delivered

£275 collected from Lowestoft, Suffolk

Please allow 2-3 days for dispatch

Payment via PayPal (you pay fees), bank transfer, or cash on collection

$ 86

$ 86 (2)

$ 86 (3)

$ 86 (4)

$ 86 (5)

$ 86 (6)

$ 86 (7)

$ 86 (8)

$ 86 (9)

$ 86 (10)

$ 86 (1)

$ 86 (11)

$ 86 (12)

Edited by S90_GWE

Hey, on idle it's pretty quiet and on slower driving it's reasonably quiet and deep. When driven harder it does sound good and gets louder. There's also some popping when changing gear which sounds cool. I just preferred the less deep stock sound to hear the V note better. My mate told me I was mad to go back lol

• Like 1

A little lower maybe when you're down level with it but the main thing is the pipes are actually straight to the car unlucky the faulty batch.

Cheers Davey! My mate has an S14 and he liked it but I prefer my car more subtle than he does haha.

Edited by S90_GWE

At tickover it sounds pretty much like standard but has a deeper rumble. It also sounds pretty quiet all the way up the rev range. Its by no means obtrusive, even at motorway speeds and has already been mentioned they have a lovely pop and bang on over run. :)

At tickover it sounds pretty much like standard but has a deeper rumble. It also sounds pretty quiet all the way up the rev range. Its by no means obtrusive, even at motorway speeds and has already been mentioned they have a lovely pop and bang on over run. :)

I'd agree with that!