Wheres my post keep disappearing to?

wilo

I'm not a mod but from my experience when my posts disappear, they only reappear when someone else posts after me.

All posts reappear when I log out and view "today's posts" though as the vanished posts only become a problem when I am signed in and my post is the last on the thread!

So if you worry something has disappeared, try logging out then re checking.

I'm not a mod but from my experience when my posts disappear, they only reappear when someone else posts after me.

All posts reappear when I log out and view "today's posts" though as the vanished posts only become a problem when I am signed in and my post is the last on the thread!

So if you worry something has disappeared, try logging out then re checking.

yea already tried the log out log in twice mate. its visable again but for how long i dont know

Is it because you are only viewing 'unread' topics?

no i know how this works mate..i was refreshing for a good 30mins and when alex posted his reply i checked the time stamp on his reply but i couldn't see it on new posts till 30mins after he put it ...tryed finding my post via forum/general and it wasnt anywhere listed

Wilo, no offence intended but it's because you keep posting things in the wrong areas. :dry::lol:

Like this thread as an example ~ you've posted it in "350Z General" but something like this should have been posted in the "Forum Help" sub section. ;)

It's not just you though as I have to move lots of threads from other members as well. Just try to have a think as to which area/sub section best suits your thread/question before you post in future and I'm sure they'll stay where you put them. :)

• Like 1

Wilo, no offence intended but it's because you keep posting things in the wrong areas. :dry::lol:

Like this thread as an example ~ you've posted it in "350Z General" but something like this should have been posted in the "Forum Help" sub section. ;)

It's not just you though as I have to move lots of threads from other members as well. Just try to have a think as to which area/sub section best suits your thread/question before you post in future and I'm sure they'll stay where you put them. :)

haha soz mate ill try think first :) .

tbh i get a bee in my bonnet about problems with the zed then get stressed about uoloading pics etc and forget where the bloody post should go in regards of forum sections .

youll probably have to remind me about this again and again though as my memory is duff :p ...will try tho

• Like 1

tbh i get a bee in my bonnet about problems with the zed then get stressed about uoloading pics etc and forget where the bloody post should go in regards of forum sections .

youll probably have to remind me about this again and again though as my memory is duff :p ...will try tho

No problem wilo. ;)

Hopefully you'll get your Zed issues all sorted soon enough though as you've not had much luck lately which sucks I know. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

No problem wilo. ;)

Hopefully you'll get your Zed issues all sorted soon enough though as you've not had much luck lately which sucks I know. :thumbdown:

cheers GM im going to jack the car up and drop a bit of motul 660 in the resovouir and see if the slaves leaking when i pump the clutch pedal.

fingers crossed it is the slave as iv just ordered one off Adrian along with braided line