Mustang Mega meet

jimboy2

I know there are a few on here who are fans of the new Mustang.

On Sunday a meet was arranged at Buddies diner in Northampton. After a few days it was decided to move it from one buddies to another due to there being 20 odd cars coming and not enough spaces at the 1st diner.

Very quickly it had to be moved the Northampton Football stadium as 85 Mustangs arrived. The organiser honestly thought 15 were going to turn up.

Any way video added below

Hope you enjoy (sorry about the music. Hate YouTube copyright)

• Like 2

Great video jimboy although as you say the music was, erhh shall we say "gash". :dry::lol:

Really like the Mustangs and can't wait to see what sort of price these are going for in a few years time. Pretty sure they're going to be a future performance bargain buy (bit too expensive still for me right now). ;)

Great video jimboy although as you say the music was, erhh shall we say "gash". :dry::lol:

Really like the Mustangs and can't wait to see what sort of price these are going for in a few years time. Pretty sure they're going to be a future performance bargain buy (bit too expensive still for me right now). ;)

Apparently they have held 99.5% of their value in the 1st year! That's due to the waiting list still being 9 months

Undoubtedly going to get cheaper, as any second hand car, however, they are a performance bargain, right now! :thumbs: