What are these wheels on my car

Wizza2000

Hello as title mentions, can you advise what 18" wheels are on my car are they oem !

I want to change them to 18" rays and need some advise will the rays fit straight on over the brembos and can I still put on my newly purchased Goodyear F1 tyres currently on these other wheels

Tyres are 225 45 R18 front and 245 45 R18 on rear

Another option can I put 19" wheels on this car without any mods apart from new tires 😀, any suggestions appreciated with brand and model that would keep in with the 350z

Edited by Wizza2000

Not really worth anything (maybe with tyres to a drifter)

many thanks I just throw them in shed and take tires off to put on the new wheels, just hunting some second hand rays on the forum or possibly new rota gtr from Tarmac Edited by Wizza2000

I actually know someone who might like them for his Skyline , where in Essex are you ?

Sunny Harlow 😠To be honest I just had these touring looked at, as when they done balancing on the new tires I ask why so much weight on one wheel, oh didn't we mention one has a buckle 😡 Previous owners no doubt, so scrap only afraid, will drive on it for now until I make up my mind for replacements