Cusco

bigphil

• 2 weeks later...
Just to let everyone know, we now have Cusco strut braces and anti roll bars in stock.

Will put some pics up later.

Would I be right in saying that you would go either a decent damping system (tein etc) or these braces i.e. installing both would be a waste of money in the persuit for performance?

G

Just to let everyone know, we now have Cusco strut braces and anti roll bars in stock.

Would I be right in saying that you would go either a decent damping system (tein etc) or these braces i.e. installing both would be a waste of money in the persuit for performance?

G

no comparison between damping and a stut brace, damping is much more critical

you could take your strut brace off and unless you're on a track you would be hard pushed to notice

G

no comparison between damping and a stut brace, damping is much more critical

you could take your strut brace off and unless you're on a track you would be hard pushed to notice

Cheers for that :thumbs:

Now I wonder if that comes out of the same factory as the Summit one?!

Side by side they are very different.

Was just looking at the bolts and welds etc. :)

I can see the design is different, and if the quality is anything like my Summit I can definitely recommend it! :thumbs:

I can see the design is different, and if the quality is anything like my Summit I can definitely recommend it! :thumbs:

Did you buy yours just to bling up the engine compartment H5?

The decision was lead with wanting something to look nicer, and then the decision was made to go with the Summit because of the quality and the fact it is quite a bit lighter than the standard one. Surprisingly so actually....

But the orange mounts and shiny stuff definitely helped as well! :thumbs:;)

The decision was lead with wanting something to look nicer, and then the decision was made to go with the Summit because of the quality and the fact it is quite a bit lighter than the standard one. Surprisingly so actually....

Cusco/Summit lighter than OE?! That is surprising as I thought that you might as well stick an RSJ in whilst you're about it looking at those bad boys!! :lol:

Cusco/Summit lighter than OE?! That is surprising as I thought that you might as well stick an RSJ in whilst your about it looking at those bad boys!! :lol:

The only way I can describe it is the OE one feels like the mounts are secured to the bar itself with solid brass!!

But definitely lighter and easy to fit. Just check what size your mounting bolts are as Nissan used two different sizes as Phil and I found out.... ;)