Cusco

bigphil

Stadard bar 4kg

Summit bar 2.5kg

Cusco 4.5kg

I'm gonna weigh my standard one later, it felt heavier than 4kg.

Although Jay could use his at 4kg as a bench press weight......

just weighed it, 4kg on our postal scales.

I don't doubt it mate, but I will try on my Weight Watchers ones later! :D

Are there any fitment problems with a Kinetix plenum?

Not fitted one to a car with the Kinetix plenum but having said that if the standad bar fits then the Summit bar will certainly fit as the Summit clears the standard plenum with the Motordyne spacer fitted without using the bar spacer washers supplied by Motordyne for the standard bar.

Why dont any of the manufacturers do them with Red brackets............ Or even carbon brackets and polished alu strut....

Its making the decisons on my engine bay decision harded to work out...

Not difficult to get them powder coated for you, would have to work out a price.

just to add my tuppence, i had the kinetix plenum fitted and also fitted the summit strut bar with the washer spacers provided and they rubbed against each other and caused engine vibration,

so i changed to a polished plenum with spacer and the summit bar clears it by a few millimeters but unfortunatly then the bar hit on my new carbon bonnet :angry:

so at the momnet i have the factory bar back on until i get the underside of the carbon bonnet cut and re bonded :dry:

its all trial and error so hopfully this will save some of you going down the same route i did

Paul