******* BGW CARBON WINGS £360 *********

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

Been asked a few times lately about Big Wings, I can get a 3 of these if you are quick as they are on offer:

Carbontrenz Universal Carbon Fiber Spoiler DRFT Style 12

Link to website below

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/interior-and-exterior/carbontrenz-universal-carbon-fiber-spoiler-drft-style-12.html

5740f8624a1caf748635a4d275f852a1.jpg

The new Carbontrenz spoilers/wings are made of 3D Weave Real Carbon. They can be used on road (check local law!) and on track for trackdays, time attack, drifting and other motorsports!

They are super lightweight due to the use of carbon for the blade and sideplates and aluminium for the mounts.

The dimensions of this model are:

A. Length: 160 cm

B. Height: 37 cm

C. Blade width: 30 cm

D. Distance between mounts: 105 cm

See also the image below to explain the different measurements.

The spoilers are universal and easy to install on most cars.

The blade angle of the spoiler is adjustable to increase/decrease down force, also spoiler height is adjustable in a range of 2 to 3 cm.

Only other place that sells them in the UK is here and they are £429 plus £15 shipping, (£440 in total)

http://www.madmotors...12-spoiler.html

Delivery will be £9.50 to mainland UK

I would love to answer all the technical questions that may come flooding through but other than above thats all I can give you i'm afraid

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

How does this height compare to the one on steves car? If it's similar height/width than I'm interested!

Edit: Just got reminded that I'm meant to be booking a weekend away with my gf...have to put the wing aside cos she might kill me if I get that n thn say I don't have enough to go away. Are you going to be stocking any BGWs in the future? Cos that's the next thing on my to do list ðŸ˜

Edited by GizmoGold
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...