Wanted: Invidia Gemini exhaust

Steve3085

Not a big fan of the exhaust on my car, and after much research, and talking to people on here, the Gemini seems to be the exhaust for me.

Thing is I'd like to come and listen to someone's in person to see if it's what I like.

Based in Gloucester, currently down in Worthing for a week or so, and can stop off at places in between, on my way home.

Do you have one on your 350? Where are you? Willing to take me for a drive in your car?

Let me know!

Thanks Steve.

I'm a little far being in the Milton Keynes area, i'll be in Cricklade at the beginning of October, but that's some time away.. But if you still need a listen by then just let me know.

Mark

Ok cheers mark I'll keep that in mind.

Here's a link to mine and to me it sounds exactly the same in person ...

Yes it may do to you on your laptop but you don't know what laptop & speakers the OP is listening to it through.

Also everyones hearing is different so again the way you hear something will be totally different to another person so I totally get why it is always best to hear these things in person.

At least that way you can satisfy yourself that you like what you're hearing.

No offence intended by the way and your Zed does sound good to me. ;)

And I'm in Farnborough, Gemini with decats.

Dunno what route you're taking home, but I'm in Farnham :)

Hi guys, I'm travelling back tomorrow, Thursday. At about midday is the aim. So be around your area at approx 1.30/2. Is this convenient for either of you??

Looks like James hasn't seen your post.

I'll check back tomorrow morning, but if still no response from him and work doesn't look too busy, I'm happy to meet you near my workplace so you can have a listen.

Ahhh, fair enough!

@Steve - Happy to meet up as long as it's not too long, e.g. longer than 30 mins. It's gonna be on my lunch break so I've gotta keep within that, especially as I was 45 mins late to work today! :lol:

I'll PM you now.

• 2 weeks later...

Right I've heard the exhaust jamez87 very kindly met me, and took me for a spin.

So two things.

1. I can't edit the title. Can a mod please take out the 'to listen to your' part of my wanted post please?

2. Where is the best place to get a Gemini from? I know a few places sell them, does anybody have one they aren't using in good condition?

Thank you.

Right I've heard the exhaust jamez87 very kindly met me, and took me for a spin.

So two things.

1. I can't edit the title. Can a mod please take out the 'to listen to your' part of my wanted post please?

2. Where is the best place to get a Gemini from? I know a few places sell them, does anybody have one they aren't using in good condition?

Thank you.

Okay I've edited your title for you but if you ever need to do it again in the future you can do it yourself simply by clicking "edit" on your post followed by clicking "use full editor" which will allow you to edit the title. ;)

I bought my Invidia system when I had one from Tarmac Sportz, ...but Torqen and other traders will be able to help so it's best to try comparing prices.

Can't beat a secondhand bargain though & I've bought from Ian (above) in the past so can confirm he's an honest seller. :D

I'll have a Gemini for sale in a few weeks :)

How long is a few weeks? Any ideas on price? Thanks

Okay I've edited your title for you but if you ever need to do it again in the future you can do it yourself simply by clicking "edit" on your post followed by clicking "use full editor" which will allow you to edit the title. ;)

I bought my Invidia system when I had one from Tarmac Sportz, ...but Torqen and other traders will be able to help so it's best to try comparing prices.

Can't beat a secondhand bargain though & I've bought from Ian (above) in the past so can confirm he's an honest seller. :D

Thank you GM

Not sure I can do that in tapatalk. As the web annoys me on my iPad, selecting when I don't want it to etc! 😂

Nope, that you can't! ðŸ‘

Edited by Steve3085

I'll have a Gemini for sale in a few weeks :)

How long is a few weeks? Any ideas on price? Thanks

Thank you GM

Not sure I can do that in tapatalk. As the web annoys me on my iPad, selecting when I don't want it to etc! 😂

Nope, that you can't! 👊
Ah I see, no problem then. ;)

Maybe send Ian a PM (private message) just in case he doesn't check this thread again, ...probably get a quicker response as well. :D