Selling my 350Z.

Banz

I just bought this car two months ago from here but now I've accepted the a job offer in the states. I'll be moving there next month or depending when I get the work visa sorted.

My friends and colleagues want to buy it. Would £7k be too much? It is in near perfect condition apart from a small ding on the drivers door.

2004 Azure GT 84k

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108511-54-azure-gt-with-choice-mods/

I'm very tempted to just keep it in the garage for 3 years.... as I'm sure I won't find another Zed like this. Or most probably I'm going to get an oem one and modified it to the same spec.

• Like 1

I would get a bidding war on the go with your friends and colleagues start at £7k see were it goes.

They are my friends and I don't want to rip them off. Plus I want them to let me drive it whenever I come back to UK for holiday....

Or perhaps even buy the car back when I return.

I've seen that car in the flesh twice now, both when Daryl had it and now with Banz yesterday. It's worth every penny of £7.5K, and tbh you should sell stuff for what it's worth, not what you paid for it. If that means you profit, then so be it.

• Like 1

Yeah I didn't buy it for £7.5 so hence why I'm not sure if I should sell it that high. I told my colleagues and friends that I can let it go for around £7k. Not sure if they are willing to go higher.

But it is summer now and so it is probably easier to sell.

Don't sell to friends or colleagues. Mixing business with pleasure is asking for trouble, as your dilemma about a fair asking price is suitably demonstrating ;)

Yeah seems like it. haha. Guess I would try sell it here and if I can't then it goes to autotrader/gumtree.