[SOLD]54 Azure GT with choice mods

Daryl

Well, it is with a very heavy heart, but the Zed needs a new home. :headhurt: It hardly gets driven now i have the VX220, and its time that it goes to someone that is going to use it. Iv owned the car since August 2010, and it has always been my pride and joy, and to be honest, still is. The VX is a weapon, but I took the Zed out yesterday for its MOT (Rear fog bulb colour caused it to fail, but this will be replaced ASAP), and the feel good factor was incredible, it will be missed, probably more than I currently realise

It is a 54 plate GT, with some mod's made throughout the years of ownership to help that smile factor.

Being honest, its not perfect, but its 12 years old, and if i wasnt so busy, and was not selling, id get the work sorted myself Unfortunately, my life is stupidly busy, and time is always at a premium. My daily driver is the Juke, with a VX220 for summer fun, and the wifes Leon Cupra R, the Zed has been SORN since October last year, as I didnt want to drive it during the winter.

Front and back bumpers were resprayed last year, and a minor incident in 2012 led to a new drivers door skin, and wing mirror being fitted. The door skin has recently picked up a small ding on the one or 2 occasions iv actually used the car, but il do my best to get this sorted asap. Car has quite abit of history, and invoices, though alot of the work was done by myself, so service history is not as extensive as it could be. I have alot of receipts for bits iv got over the years.

Car was Evo Magazine featured with me (No204 Page 100)

Specs

UK spec 54 GT 276hp DE engine 83k miles, Leather seats good condition for ages, very little bolster wear, Bose speakers. 350Z Embroidered mat set, inc boot mat, Luggage net for rear. Oil and filter changed at 80k. (Uses no oil between services)

Upgrades

19" Varrstoen Wheels fitted with MPSS tyres, all of which have good tread left on them. (Wheels would benefit from a refurb, as some of the edges are damaged from parking)

Invidia True Dual exhaust system, with Invidia Sports Cat's fitted (MOT friendly and no Rasp)

Clutch was changed at 58k by an Audi RS mechanic, who also fitted a LW flywheel at the same time. (Helps the pick up of the engine)

Lightweight Pulley's (Fitted in 2011 and helps the pick up of the engine)

Eibach adjustable ARB's (These really transform the handling, and help with agility)

New Meister R Zeta S coilovers and a pair of adjustable Camber Arms, and full Geo sorted by Sly at Kaiser Motorsport in 2014

Pioneer CD/MP3 head unit, with reversing camera fitted. (Bluetooth phone module included but not fitted)

Super Pro Bannana Arm bushes replaced by Horsham Developement in 2011

DBA discs with Ferodo DS2500 pads all round, front are nearly new, HEL braided lines fitted. (calipers in good condition)

Clear rear indicator lenses

Interior and Exterior LED bulbs fitted, along with Silver indicator bulbs (Alot cleaner looking)

2006+ LED rear brake lamps. (Massive difference over the pre facelift ones)

Clear front bumper reflectors (Cleaner looking than the tinted ones)

Tinted side and back windows

K+N Tyhoon intake fitted (Enclosed and force fed induction system)

Bonnet lifters

Front number plate holder removed, and holes in bumper filled. (Though original holder still kept if required)

Zed badges on bonnet and boot lid to match wing badges, all other badges removed.

There are probably other bits and bobs that iv missed along the way, but hope this gives a good picture of what is a really well looked after and much loved car. As stated, car failed MOT on rear fog light bulb, and is currently Sorn, but this will be sorted within the next week ready for a new owner. Central cubby cover has the usual mark on it where it makes contact with the top piece, I have a new cover, but have not got round to fitting it.

Car is based in Milton Keynes, 5 minutes from Jnc 14 of the M1.

£7500

CB6B4D0C-D5E4-4D16-A10A-D28A43F12083.jpg

B7FC8069-DCE0-47D3-9377-8B8336E78020.jpg

A4109D42-CBA6-41C5-9C42-0D5DC2A2F6AE.jpg

EE7FC448-DC1D-4E5A-8C98-F7A4A3A96912.jpg

8EF506CE-71A6-4A02-B5B9-00E4919B3730.jpg

9DBFD7B6-C2C9-4F7F-940D-AF1934E0DCA7.jpg

294C5F70-78BA-4BC0-8821-033FF0A7679E.jpg

Edited by Daryl
  • Like 1

Wow what an amazing deal for someone on here!

GLWTS :thumbs:

Thought id price it realistically, maybe should have started a little higher. Someone will be getting a great Zed though, still cant believe i hit send on the advert to be honest, but 3 cars is a little excessive.

What a buy for someone, if I was in the market to buy one then this would already be sitting on my drive!

Great mods, one of the most sought after colours and priced to sell!

Cannot see this hanging around Glwts :thumbs:

I was hoping for closer on 7k to be honest, but looking at some standard cars that have sold recently, i feel that its a good price, and realistic.

How much do you think i should have put it up for?

Well I have no idea of the current market, but considering the condition and mods would have wanted in excess of £7k if it were mine. A friend of mine has considered returning to a Zed; this could sway him...

After some feedback, iv altered the price to reflect the current market, and condition. I still think this is a great car for the money, and il honour the original price to the 2 guys that have contacted me about it.

Out of interest Daryl what did you get in the end.

Not as much as i should have, but its my own fault. Lol

I'm taking that as sold then. If it's not and you want this unlocked just let one of the team know. ;)

Sold - thread locked