Another video of the Ark Grip v2 with Stock Cats!

colesl4w

Just putting up another video of the Ark Grip to help anyone who is thinking of getting one. I have to disagree with anyone who says this exhaust is quiet!!! This video was under about 70% throttle and going up to only about 4k rpm (engine wasn't fully heated up). It's louder still when hooning it!! No other sound-affecting mods fitted.

Edited by colesl4w
  • Like 2

I'm not sure anyone ever said they were quiet exactly - just that they're not overtly antisocial like some other exhausts.

I'm going through the Dartford tunnel tomorrow, so might try to grab a vid of the sound of mine in there :)

I'm not sure anyone ever said they were quiet exactly - just that they're not overtly antisocial like some other exhausts.

I'm going through the Dartford tunnel tomorrow, so might try to grab a vid of the sound of mine in there :)

Looking forward to hearing it! It was more that I've heard some prospective buyers worry that the exhaust would be too quiet.

So thats how I sound from the outside world ðŸ˜

Haha but yes it definitely isnt quiet but I have never found it too loud for everyday driving!

Saying that I am still gonna go down the HFC (mayyyybe decat) route!

• Like 2

Love mine, but I have bored everyone enough on here going on about it so will say no more.

Hey c'mon, you know thats not true...... :yawn::lol:

We love our Ark systems and never become bored of hearing about them.

You never know who you might inspire by that pic on the ramps!! ;)

• Like 1

I've heard a lot about it, but was forced to go the Invidia Gemini route due to TUV certification. Just wondering, how much louder is the ARK compared to the Gemini? (if it in fact is - as I've heard people saying that the Invidia is quiet)

So thats how I sound from the outside world ðŸ˜

Haha but yes it definitely isnt quiet but I have never found it too loud for everyday driving!

Saying that I am still gonna go down the HFC (mayyyybe decat) route!

https://vimeo.com/176018274

Well if you are looking to go down that route here is a vid of my zed with an Ark Grip and Invidia test pipes. They sound great with or without them to be honest 😠I forgot how mine sounded without them to be honest though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk