P3 Service With Diff and Gearbox oil

thedeo24

Wasn't even at a main dealer, a garage near me.

Itemised below

Oil Filter - £5.03

Air Filters -£18.70 each (£37.40)

Spark Plugs - £122.90

Engine Oil - £40

Fuel Treatment - £25

Service Labour - £125

Extras

Gearbox Oil - £47.17

Diff Oil - £17

Labour £50

Brake Fluid and Labour £40

+ VAT

Grand Total = £611.40

I have questioned the Plugs as from Nissan they are £15 each.

What is the comparrison prices?

There is over £200 in labour in there which isn't ridiculous high but not madly cheap either - the rest seems OK to me

Edited by Keyser

just did my p3 as well this week ,

parts costed me 460 including the vat and labour 360 including the vat and did a few more then you so it sounds about right,Got all my parts from Clark Motorsport on here and was quite pleased with their prices as it is the recommended parts I got.

if you would have gone to one of the garages on here it usually takes between 3 and 4 hours labour but need to add the drive if not close to any...

Ouch, ok maybe when you break it down it does kinda make sense, I would have just asked why they didn't have one labour charge as its not exactly adding much more time if the car is up on a ramp already. Thank F I do my own services, could cause issues when I come to sell... thankfully that will be never :lol:

Hi Just dis a P3 at Cougar store a couple of months ago with gear an rear axle oil change- figures seem reasonable to me - good Z plugs not cheap :D. Well now you have peace of mind :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

You may wish to try Lockwood and Greenwood for future work. They are based in Ashton under Lyne, Greater Manchester, are ex Nissan garage and have good referrals from members of the forum. They give a discount to club members too!

Just had my Zed in there for an annual service, coolant, gearbox and diff oils changes.

PM me if you want more details.

• 2 weeks later...