Longlife exhaust fitted 370z

350Z paradise

Any comments on Longlife Duplex stainless steel cat back exhaust system?

I recently picked up my 2011 370z & within the many receipts was a lifetime guarantee certificate for said exhaust.

I'm telling you the sound is incredible!.. I've heard systems from all the other brands,but nothing compares to the noise this system generates..when in S-mode,shifting down is a blast with the Rev matching !!

The only problem is,I'm now 50 & when my better half is sat in the passenger seat she is constantly saying..."turn that button off !! How old are you?" Should I be embarrassed by the noise my beloved 370 is making? Grow up?...or just keep on keeping on.

I have a 2005 350z Roadster and had a longlife exhaust fitted top quality work I think,went bit to conservative as at the time want to be similar noise to the orginal :yawn: but wish I had gone for a slightly noiser set up...! :yahoo: :yahoo:

But to be fare the guy who fitted it did say I could change it if I wanted to,which I might well do :p

as for the lifetime warranty thats transferable as well so I was told which is good when you come to sell in my opinion ;) ;)

Plus they are different to everbody needs in away :)

• Like 1

It was the only thing I didnt like about my 370z when I first got it, that it was too quiet, especially compared with the 350z. Was expecting that 3.7 to growl hard and it never did, until I booked in to the Longlife place near me. Had to go for the jap look and get titanium burnt tip slash cut. Then combined with the induction kit, it really roared. Best sounding car I've ever owned by far!

• Like 1

It was the only thing I didnt like about my 370z when I first got it, that it was too quiet, especially compared with the 350z. Was expecting that 3.7 to growl hard and it never did, until I booked in to the Longlife place near me. Had to go for the jap look and get titanium burnt tip slash cut. Then combined with the induction kit, it really roared. Best sounding car I've ever owned by far!

Video please.

Video please.

I no longer have the car im afraid!