Another idiot from FB

Banz

Got a good friend that is genuinely nice person, works hard, do lots of charity work. You put her behind a steering wheel and she goes full retardation.

She trashed her first car within a week. Going down a steep hill at speed while the road was temporary paved with cement. It was wet and she wasn't wearing a seatbelt so she smashed her face into the windscreen. Lost control of the car and went onto the other lane and hit a lorry.

We went on a charity trip to remote areas to help poverty kids. It was nasty roads, just like the ones you see in India where one side of the road is a cliff and all hairpin curves. She keeps overtaking on blind corner and tailgate people on scooter forcing them to ride faster. I was like WTF?

Now she boast on FB how she managed to do 200 miles in under 2 hours. You would think people learn their lesson after their first accident. I'm really fed up with that kind of reckless driving.

edit: It's not in UK.

Edited by Banz

I can't do anything as it's not in UK. She has edited her post.

Dan, the 200 miles is all motorway. I've driven that road before so I know it is possible.

I've sent the message to her family anyway.

Unfortunately it is people like her that will run a very high risk of killing/injuring herself or others as clearly the first incident you described has not made her learn from her mistakes. Right call informing her family, this sort of thing is not on.

She insisted that the first accident was caused by a used car and that the car haven't got good grip hence she lost control.

Police won't do anything without solid evidence, plus she edited the post as I see quite a lot of people telling her off.

I know her family will do something, just like how they banned her from driving over a year now. Now she is back and doing reckless driving.

Her family banned her from driving? What is she, 12?! :lol:

24. Hence why I said she is a genuinely nice person when not behind a wheel. She is really religious so after the incident. She didn't drink any alcohol or drive a car for the full year as that was the deal with her brother. But now she is back on the roads....

Edited by Banz

Christian, but does it matter? I questioned her about her reckless driving. She believes she is a good driver hence why she thinks she is safe to drive at that speed. Yet she can't even parallel park.

Doesn't matter at all, all religion is utterly bonkers and completely useless, I was just curious. I am surprised that it's Christianity mind, I was expecting Islam given the brother clearly being in charge, but there you go.

She's an idiot. One for the driving, and two for being a grown woman who still does what her brother tells her.

Her fb wall has now turned into a war zone. Her Church friends are asking whether she has ever read the bible or understand what it says.

I knew her before she started driving. Met her through charity work so I always thought she was a wonderful human being.

I'm not religious at all, but you might offend others with your post :p

I just cant understand quite how someone who has had a quite serious accident, and takes a year out of driving, can just resume with the same attitude, sounds slightly delusional to me, unfortunately she will probable end up killing herself.....lets just hope she doesn't take anyone with her.

Her fb wall has now turned into a war zone. Her Church friends are asking whether she has ever read the bible or understand what it says.

I knew her before she started driving. Met her through charity work so I always thought she was a wonderful human being.

I'm not religious at all, but you might offend others with your post :p

Pay no mind to Dan, he often offends people, but in the nicest possible way!! :lol:

If she thinks the car was at fault for her accident then it shows she isn't fit to be behind the wheel. A good driver knows the limits of their car, a bad and reckless driver exceeds them. Unfortunately there are many people of that age who think they are gods gift to driving and are indestructible, they only generally find out too late they are generally wrong.

• Like 1

A good driver knows the limits of their car, a bad and reckless driver exceeds them.

Very true, I would also add that a good driver also knows his or hers limits and drives within them.

Pete

Eesh. Maybe she feels the magical, invisible, 100ft tall, creator of the world, man in the sky will save her from herself.

The same man who raped a helpless woman and made her pregnant with himself so that he could sacrifice himself to himself to save everyone from the sin he himself created whilst demanding that people never worship anyone but him. I don't think he'll save her... Sounds like he only cares about himself...

I think an advanced driving course would be better for her than religion...