Great track day recommends

Hi all, after your recommends on a really good track day experience..

Work have given me free reign, no budget, to choose something as a birthday gift.. :)

This won't be in the zed, a day that is all taken care of.. any suggestions folks..?

Edited by mr_smith126

What's your local circuit then or somewhere you'd like to try?

I've done a few "experience" type days which are always good fun, ...like driving a Formula Ford, Lotus Elise, Ferrari etc. Most circuits do those.

Or did you actually want a "track day" with an open pit lane but using one of the available cars at the circuit instead of your Zed?.

Plenty of choice here: http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/silverstone?gclid=CNusus_95M0CFRDhGwodtLYKJw

The thing with the Palmersport day is that it's all about the cars, as the track isn't very exciting regardless of layout. With Spa though you get the whole atmosphere too, and driving up Eau Rouge for the first time is an absolute heart-stopper of a moment. Combine that with the tactileness of driving a Caterham round the circuit and I genuinely don't think there's much that can top that in terms of pure experience, save maybe thrashing a classic 911 round the Ring.

• Like 1