Was having fun with a Porsche today

Banz

Was playing a bit with a Carrera on the motorway. We kept a safe distance. Then comes a BMW, no idea what model it was but he kept tailgating me. I let him pass then he started tailgating the Porsche. We were having a bit of fun and this BMW driver came and ruined it by driving so recklessly.

We got off the motorway and all three of us went full throttle into the A roads. It's a steep hill climb and when me and the Porsche got to the speed limit, we eased off. The BMW just kept going, I pretty much lost sight of him after 20 seconds. It was a really long road as well and I was able to see probably a mile head.

Love days like that... just yesterday, took the car out for a spirited drive yesterday... only to have a Megane RS 275 Trophy behind me.. and I have to say it's a pretty impressive machine!

Black BMW? 1 Series by any chance? :ninja:

Naah, wasnt me but if youre getting "tailgated" then best bet is just to let the guy past, he might have been on the way to see his baby delivered or something.

Not black :)

I think he/she was just trying to join us as he followed us for quite a bit.