Zed piccie

satsuma71

is that bolton ?

No, Manchester

where abouts in manchester? it's buggin me, i recognise it but can't place where it is. nice pic btw. :thumbs:

The foreground, and small roof is at Trafford road bridge, near Pamona docks, the background is photoshoped in.

ah, you cheat. . .but you are skilled with photoshop. i was thinking of the salt mine or whatever it is in salford.

Don't know what happened there, :headhurt::lol:

Just showing off now ;)

(or like me in the past, I found that happening using the Internet green 'back' button on posting, rather than waiting for the thread to re-appear with my psoting - just a thought?)

Stunning sats really feeling it. Is the car bronzey or orange, as looks temper on an 04 B)

Hi

It is Sunset orange, but has many coats of Collinite wax on, which has deepened the colour , it really is that colour, but looks bronzy on a dull cloudy day, glad you like it.

Cheers

Ian

Ian do i sense some photoshopping in that last pic? I think you have added the sky to it?

Hi

Yes, i did 3 of the same photos, quickley with 3 different skies, to see how much the sky altered the overall look of the car / picture, i'm on a steep learning curve with shop :lol:

Here they are all together.

Cheers.

Ian

forumcut3lowz-1.jpg

forumzed2low.jpg

forumcut2low_edited-1.jpg

Don't know what happened there, :headhurt::lol:

Just showing off now ;)

(or like me in the past, I found that happening using the Internet green 'back' button on posting, rather than waiting for the thread to re-appear with my psoting - just a thought?)

Think it was me not waiting long enough :lol:

Ok, I may be a bit out of order here, but does anyone else not quite appreciate the photoshopped pics? I really like a great location picked by the photographer, a nice clean waxed car and then photo's that are amazing based on the photographers keen eye rather than 'importing' a background from Mars to make it look better?

Bigphil's pics looks great. Rmmackfc'c pics looked great too. Proper pictures, taken by proper people with proper camera's without computer aided enhancements.

:blush: