Brembo caliper upgrade

Zjay89

Hi guys,

I have just bought a 350 and it doesn't have the brembo calipers on it, I'm planning on getting the calipers next week, what I was wondering was is this a simple upgrade or is there anything else I need to fit these calipers to my car?

You will need the bigger discs too.

The rear disc covers will then need to be modified due to the larger diameter of the discs.

Just slot them with some tin snips and bend the edges straight to flatten them out of the way.

You need the caliper bolts as well the bolts from the JDM brakes are a different thread and won't fit the brembo calipers at least that's what I found on the front, can't remember if you have to change the brake lines though I've nearly always fitted braided lines when I do that upgrade. :shrug:

• Like 1

I have not seen a single 350Z without brembos over here! and I've seen a fair few! Always read about the base model cars not having them in USA, but never actually seen one!

The problem is the car is a uk spec and it has every GT pack option on the car except for the Brembo's is this normal? or have they been taken off by the previous owner?

All UK cars have Brembos, it's possible someone or a dealer imported the car from new for some strange reason. Throw up a couple of photos for us to have a peek :)