ebay brake and disc 'bundles'

KUGT4

Iv heard bad things about cheap no name brands warping, saying that they were probably tracked to put them under that kind of pressure.

I thought about getting some no named grooved and drilled/ dimpled discs till I read people's stories and thought nah I won't risk it.

Bought some new Brembo front discs and pads, £90 per disc I recall. Not bad, I shopped around.

have a hunt around, you can usually find EBC disc and pad deals on eBay if that's what you're after.

Alternatively pm Tarmac or Torqen :thumbs:

yeah - currently use these (drilled+grooved) + ebc redstuff - no problems with contiously using this combo over 3 years now

Just hunt around you can get Brembo items fairly cheap on eBay, that's where I get my stuff from. Once you've found a good seller that you can trust keep a note of them and if you can't find significantly cheaper you know you can go back to them if they have the stuff in stock. :thumbs:

I think it's Horsham Developments that do a discs, pads, hoses and oil pack for under 500. All 4 corners.

Just looked. Website has changed and that package isn't on it any more.

We are planning to add some package deals shortly

• Like 1

I got them from Brakedepot with Mintex at the back brembo in the front

Stay away from drilled, they crack.....grooved are better or plain branded discs,

Nothing wrong with decent quality drilled discs, what drilled discs did you have that cracked?

• Like 1