little treat for the old girl

MrChow

Treated my Zed to an engine carbon clean last weekend courtesy of a mobile company called Green engine machine. The guy who came was brilliant. he said I should see some benefits in fuel consumption and throttle response and I must admit, the old girl does feel a lot smoother. and to top it off, she even got a little mention on their Facebook page.

IMG-20160522-WA0000.jpg

What are people's opinions out of interest? Some say dislodging buildup can cause problems down the line but is there any other danger in doing this or do people just believe it doesn't warrant the cost?

I had a terra clean on bmw e46 330d. It was ten years old. The guy that did said I would see a little bit of difference, As it only had one clean. He recommended that it should have done every year since it rolled out of the factory.

I did notice a little bit of difference but it didnt last long.

I would say it would be great for a new engine and cleaned once a year but for a older machine it will take loads to clean all the years of build up.

I never had any problems since had done mind

• Like 1