[SOLD]Genuine Nismo Carbon Fibre Shift Knob

gstraw

Hey

I have for sale a Genuine Carbon Fibre Shift Knob. It's in absolute mint condition, so save yourself the tax and import from USA or Japan :)

£79 delivered anywhere in the UK. I'm on holiday from Saturday so if payment clears before then, I'll post it on the same day.

Advertised it elsewhere too so might be removed if sold elsewhere.

f69d1e6ca6f2d0c979a2e5dd2b6a402b.jpg

df0e21f78c866a5ed688278fc6e6e143.jpg291bfa3003129d296d3700ee749ce328.jpg83945269afad026e16a3747c6963eddd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I think you're right, there a one on eBay at the moment for cheaper

Link?

The cheapest I see on eBay after a quick search is £64 from Australia, then you have to add around 25% + £10 for customs and taxes once it arrives.

There. I'd one in australia and it's £45 plus £17 shipping. No idea about taxes though. There are a few more UK ones but not the carbon version and they are competitively priced too .

Sorry not trying to have a dig at the op, just making him aware that his pricing may be a little out

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

There. I'd one in australia and it's £45 plus £17 shipping. No idea about taxes though. There are a few more UK ones but not the carbon version and they are competitively priced too .

Sorry not trying to have a dig at the op, just making him aware that his pricing may be a little out

I don't understand, you're saying that his is the cheapest, because you can't find any cheaper, but also saying that it's still too expensive?

As Colder said, Steve is selling them new for £85, this is a few quid (plus negotiations ;) ) cheaper and it's mint. I have a feeling these are now discontinued and in high demand, so the price will only go up :)

• Like 1

No, I'm not saying that at all. Surely £45 plus £17 shipping is cheaper than £79 this is for sale at? Taxes may be added, this I don't know, and this may make the eBay items more expensive overall however my friend in oz has sent me packages before that have never had fees added so it may be possible to buy from oz without additional taxes?

Either way, good luck to the op with the sale, however the first three comments on the thread were all about the price.

Probably end up about the same price if you get it fished out by customs - but have to possibly wait until June 7th for it to arrive. Any problems and you fork out return postage. Or it might be all ok and you get it for twenty quid less. Thats the risk you take really.

No, I'm not saying that at all. Surely £45 plus £17 shipping is cheaper than £79 this is for sale at? Taxes may be added, this I don't know, and this may make the eBay items more expensive overall however my friend in oz has sent me packages before that have never had fees added so it may be possible to buy from oz without additional taxes?

Either way, good luck to the op with the sale, however the first three comments on the thread were all about the price.

Including taxes and duty the one from Australia is £79 also, plus theres the handling fee from Royal mail/Parcel Force which is £11, making it £90.

Of course there are ways to dodge the customs, such as marking the value down or declaring it as a return or customer sample, but these methods are all illegal. It may also slip under the radar by mistake and not get picked up, but the chances of this happening are much much less compared to a few years ago when people used to sneak in £2000 alloys without paying customs and taxes :lol:

Thanks for all the replies. I done a few weeks of research before and noticed that it can't be had for less than £90-100 after import tax. Plus you have to wait a while for it. This one is posted out the day payment is made. I reckon it will sell because I've got 3 people who would like it. As someone's said I reckon they will hold their value from here on out because not many are around.

Thanks everyone for your interest :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1