thumbs up

garygranite

It's a great feeling isn't it! And it's nice that other people can enjoy seeing your car, in the same way you enjoy owning/driving it!

My old mini (full rally lights and everything) used to attract a lot of thumbs up from young 'uns and oldies alike, and I was worried I'd lose that with a "modern" car... but if anything the zed gets more! :)

It seems some people get mixed reactions, good and bad but I have never had anything other than good reactions. It always makes my day when it happens, it just adds to the smile factor of owning and driving a zed.

• Like 1

the pluses are good but the bad are ........well....really bad..see my thread ref damage also you get numpties like I did yesterday a person ( .........) in a cooper mini diesel tailgated me for a good seven miles before brake testing m on a dual carriageway A27 for no reason other than being a ( ......) and I had my Wife 62 in the car with me, frightened the life out of her...took the little ( .....) number and reported him but the plods exact words where and I quote " but sir you avoided any accident "..

so basically unless your in a ditch bleeding to death don't bother reporting it because they really don't give a damn

sorry for hijacking this thread to vent my spleen

• Like 1

Kids in particular are so vocal about the car. Just yesterday while looking for a particular apartment, I first had to drive through a crap part of town. A chav decided to show off in front of his mates and give me the finger - aww, jealousy. Then when I got to a nicer residential area I had one group of kids shout 'wow!' And another 'nice car!'

Dunno how the attention makes me feel tbh. Grand when you're in the car, but a bit worrying when parking it places.

Edited by colesl4w

The kid's in my street still say "WOW A GTR" every time I drive past :lol:

What this guys said!! :lol: Get it all the time

Then there's some clued up kits who say nice 350z haha

• Like 1

I was sat in traffic once waiting for the lights to turn green on a bit of duel carriageway and a guy who was crossing the street ran in front of my car and peered in through my passenger window and said "Go on give it a rev then"

I obliged of course, laughing at how bold he was.. this isn't the only time this has happended

Its funny, I had actually forgotten how much attention cars like my old 350z got, having been driving my sensible diesel for the last 4 years. Now im back in a "decent" car, it seems nearly every other person you see is staring at it. This morning I even had some old biddy at the bus stop eyeing me up! :scare: