Edinburgh What to do

Zedrush

Jay, are you driving up? Hotels with parking (decent parking) are few and far between. Not one of my favourite places TBH.

Some top restaraunts in South Queensferry though. Right between the two bridges

seem some lovely hotels thanks to H5 captintint and Lexx, no thanks to martin :lol::p

Im thinking with current prices of flights as well, maybe getting away from the Uk alltogether, perhaps go to rome, but then that would send out an engagement message no? :wacko:

Prague this time of year is quite nice. The weather is chilly, so there are no pi**ed up Scousers to vomit over your shoes.

Budapest is the same too, but probably a little more cultural.

Dont bother with Venice, it will never live up to your expectations, basically it just smells like a big sewer.

Copenhagen is fantastic, if a little cold and expensive.

As for Rome, only ever been to the airport there, so not sure.

Just a few ideas to confuse you even more mate!

Im thinking with current prices of flights as well, maybe getting away from the Uk alltogether, perhaps go to rome, but then that would send out an engagement message no? :wacko:

You'll be fine! She probably doesn't wanna marry you anyway! :p

But if you wanna have some fun, make sure its a lovely weekend, then just bend down at the end of one of the nights in a romantic location..... and tie your shoelace. That should give her a fright! :lol::lol:

Prague this time of year is quite nice. The weather is chilly, so there are no pi**ed up Scousers to vomit over your shoes.

Budapest is the same too, but probably a little more cultural.

Dont bother with Venice, it will never live up to your expectations, basically it just smells like a big sewer.

Copenhagen is fantastic, if a little cold and expensive.

As for Rome, only ever been to the airport there, so not sure.

Just a few ideas to confuse you even more mate!

Thanks `Lexx :wacko::lol:

Jacko you are such a nice bloke :lol: where did all this cheekyness come from you cheeky girl :lol:

Jay, are you driving up? Hotels with parking (decent parking) are few and far between. Not one of my favourite places TBH.

seem some lovely hotels thanks to H5 captintint and Lexx, no thanks to martin :lol::p

Take a look on Expedia and you can get an amazing deal on Rome at the moment. It doesn't send that signal, I survived it! :lol:;)

If you do go, the Franklin Feel the Sound is quite good, it is at the Vatican end of the city and each room is a bit chic and has Bang and Olufsen CD players. Quite reasonably priced too, and there is the best restaurant I have eaten at for the money two roads away. Owned by an ex Italian rugby player you eat outside and 5 courses, wine, desert wine and all sorts only cost us about 85euros. :thumbs:

Take a look on Expedia and you can get an amazing deal on Rome at the moment. It doesn't send that signal, I survived it! :lol:;)

If you do go, the Franklin Feel the Sound is quite good, it is at the Vatican end of the city and each room is a bit chic and has Bang and Olufsen CD players. Quite reasonably priced too, and there is the best restaurant I have eaten at for the money two roads away. Owned by an ex Italian rugby player you eat outside and 5 courses, wine, desert wine and all sorts only cost us about 85euros. :thumbs:

Nice thanks mate will check it out, so you didnt propose to Lauren then?

Nice thanks mate will check it out, so you didnt propose to Lauren then?

:lol::boxing::boxing: