Saturday Night Boredom

TT350

This is why I'm strictly downloads these days. Plus, I'm too lazy to get up and change discs when I want to play something different :lol:

How did you snap it?

I used to be strictly PC gamer. I'd buy a game then make an iso to launch it or play on steam.

The destruction of Forza 6 is in debate between me and her. I found it on the floor, dead :(

I mourned the rest of the day.

Edited by TT350

We've just watched 'Ledgend'. I pulled a face when it was suggested, but a very good movie :)

TV is crap tonight, so have been researching Dash cams

I've started reading up on these this week. Looking for mid range - if you find anything interesting please share :)

Matt, i have recently upgraded to the MiVue 518. Theyre refurbished on ebay for something like £80.00 iirc. Good little units, cant fault it so far and comes with GPS embedding into the video.

We've just watched 'Ledgend'. I pulled a face when it was suggested, but a very good movie :)

TV is crap tonight, so have been researching Dash cams

I've started reading up on these this week. Looking for mid range - if you find anything interesting please share :)

have just started a thread

I thought it was going to be a good Saturday night out with me and Mrs going out to Yager Bar in St Pauls tonight for hey cousin's birthday. Was so dead, left at 12, got tube back, had a kebab and now home in our comfies lol