350z book under construction

redzed

Hi peeps,

I going to get a 350z book produced, I suppose you would call it a coffee table book with just pictures of 350z`s. What i`m after is some stunning shots of different 350z`s, modified and not so modifies that people don`t mind me using and are willing to have their name against them (car owners rather than photographers. Maybe some groups of pictures of the same car taking up a full page. I have quite a collection of pics already, just need to get names and approval to use. The book will not be published, infact there will probably be just one, mine. It will be expensive to do and so will not be commercially viable, just something I wouldn`t mind owning.

If people could post some pics that I could use, that would be great.

Thanks

Ian

Just to clarify:

A guy on the other channel has commented about how he struggled to get paid by Max Power for using his shots.

I am not buying photos, I am just an enthusiastic Z owner and just wanted to spend 50 or 60 quid on a present to myself, this is not being published and there will be only my copy

Just to clarify:

A guy on the other channel has commented about how he struggled to get paid by Max Power for using his shots.

I am not buying photos, I am just an enthusiastic Z owner and just wanted to spend 50 or 60 quid on a present to myself, this is not being published and there will be only my copy

Am getting shots of mine and my brothers by good photographers in march once install is complet, you can use them freely as long as you dont mind waiting till then if thats okay :blush:

If people could post some pics that I could use, that would be great.

Thanks

Ian

Always happy to oblige :D

NW_2006_011.jpg

NW_2006_003.jpg

NW_2006_1.jpg

Megs008.jpg

car-1.jpg

Yeah005.jpg

Variousstuff033.jpg

Variousstuff028.jpg

RIMS008.jpg