What Clutch upgrade for 400hp Supercharged 350z

Jam1

Can anyone suggest a clutch/flywheel combo for a supercharged 350z. Im almost definately going to supercharge but wondered if i should upgrade my clutch from OEM and run it in before i install the Vortech. The car will be for Street 70% and Track 30% .

I'm no engineer so any expert advice would be appreciated

I've just plumped for the JWT package from Torqen for mine.

Got the crappy knackered Techniclutch Carbon / kevlar out yesterday - only done about 3000 miles since the previous owner fitted it - hope to get everything back in next Saturday.

I was in between the JWT and the Xtreme but opted for the JWT as there was just more much positive feedback out there about it. Both kits seemed to have good write ups but there were just weren't as many reviews in general for the Xtreme.

• Like 1

What mileage has your OEM clutch done?

My Vortech Charged 350z did 40k miles at over 400bhp on the OE clutch so it isn't a 'must do' until its worn.

However, if you want the benefits of a lightened flywheel at the same time as you go FI then go for it.

I've just plumped for the JWT package from Torqen for mine.

Got the crappy knackered Techniclutch Carbon / kevlar out yesterday - only done about 3000 miles since the previous owner fitted it - hope to get everything back in next Saturday.

I was in between the JWT and the Xtreme but opted for the JWT as there was just more much positive feedback out there about it. Both kits seemed to have good write ups but there were just weren't as many reviews in general for the Xtreme.

Will be with you tomorrow, tracking sent via My Account :)

Thanks for your order!

• 4 years later...