HOT TOYS/SIDESHOW 1/6 FIGURES

Mudman

A bit random but anyone else collect these ?

I started a year or so ago now have a display cabinet pretty full with some The Avengers

Can become quite addictive and they seem to hold their value - have flipped a few

• Like 1

Nice. I bet you wish you had started collecting the Star Wars figures, as some fetch over £5000 each now. :)

Funny fact: when I was much younger, I decided to sell all my Star Wars stuff. And there was a lot of it!!

So we did a car boot sale and every last thing went that day, and I was overjoyed (as you would be at about 11) to have £130 in my pocket. :)

You can probably imagine how retroactively gutted I've become over the years....!! :lol:

Ill pop some of my pics up

Currently have (Hot Toys)

Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Hulk ( Avengers 1)

Captain America (First Avenger)

then a couple of Kotobukiya Statues of Batman and Iron Man

Just got back from Singapore (a lot of bargains to be had !) all Hot Toys

Picked up Gamora (Guardians of the Galaxy) Seller

Tony Stark ( The Mechanic Special Edition ) from Iron Man III (Poss Seller)

And Kar-el from Man of Steel (Keeper)

The figures are a quite a bit cheaper in Asia so the deal I have with the other half is If i can make a profit on 2 of the figures I can keep the third!

• Like 1

It's an unfortunate mounting position on the Black Widow, Rob...! :lol:

Ha ha, ... I spotted that too. :lol::D

Haha and before you ask I haven't upzipped her for a peek !

And why not?! I mean you're straight right? :dry::lol:;)

Seriously though I'm very impressed with the level of detail on some of these figures. Most notably the Captain America figure. B)

• Like 1

I've started to get a few avengers - the hulk and hulk buster. I've already got a full transformers palisades collection.

Also got a few Nina turtles and deadpool - cause he's awesome :-D All are packed away while I do the house up though

4AB2F9B7-216F-487F-ABB6-A6A570D7B4D3.jpg

3472AAF8-862E-4763-B6EF-35B5BE85766A.jpg

Generation 1 transformers ( old picture so please ignore the fax machine ! Haha)

100_2109.jpg

I picked mine up off fleabay and the flea market in China Square Mall in Singapore on the regular visits to the other half. Some figures go for serious money - The Hulk is a lot bigger than the other Avengers as he's to scale so 18 inches high. Hot Toys are the prestige marque in models and they go for around £150 - £200 on preorder - Have my sights set on the Antman figure next - missed the the preorder so will see what's about next trip in a few months

Never used them but have had this lot recommended to me a few times http://lairoftheoctopus.co.uk/

PD1437040507tOd.jpg?1459422980169

Edited by Mudman