19x 8.5/9.5/ or a huge 11" Concave

In Matt Black, Bronze, Hyper Black and Silver

Prices to be confirmed

jr21_zpsbfp7srf0.jpg

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Pre- orders now being taken

First orders have started going in today B)

Have you got a price for a set? Does this also include nuts & spigots? (If required!)

Hi

What size are you thinking? 18" or 19"

Spigots and nuts included for 350z uk members

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Could you kindly confirm that the 18" 8.5/9.5 would be a straight fit without onto the Z ? Thanks ( New to this wheel upgrade :surrender: scenario) or the better question is what would b m bet option on 19" without modification to the car setup and no rubbing etc. Hope this makes sense Now that I have my cobra catback system ,I am looking to upgrade the wheels :boxing:

Thanks

Hi Could you kindly confirm that the 18" 8.5/9.5 would be a straight fit without onto the Z ? Thanks ( New to this wheel upgrade :surrender: scenario) or the better question is what would b m bet option on 19" without modification to the car setup and no rubbing etc. Hope this makes sense Now that I have my cobra catback system ,I am looking to upgrade the wheels :boxing:

Thanks

18" is not great for a Zed, Offsets are ET40, Not really any good in this style unless you use spacers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Chris,the 19 inch ones... what is the closest practical fit for a 350z? and also what tyre size will go with them? (note I have no spacers and car is on standard coils)

thanks

Edited by valy

Hi Chris,the 19 inch ones... what is the closest practical fit for a 350z? and also what tyre size will go with them? (note I have no spacers and car is on standard coils)

thanks

Sorry missed this

Some people go 19x9.5 all round on a Zed but if you want more aggressive then 19x11 on the rear

Tyres are a personal choice really, I went for 255 on front and 285 on rear on a 9.5/11 set up and they are fine

thanks

Sorry missed this

Some people go 19x9.5 all round on a Zed but if you want more aggressive then 19x11 on the rear

Tyres are a personal choice really, I went for 255 on front and 285 on rear on a 9.5/11 set up and they are fine

nice, I am inclined to go 9.5/11 as well, tyres are 255/40 285/40 or 35's ?

thanks,