Scirocco R

PMX

My missus has just leased one of these.

Got to be honest it is an unbelievable car (not as good as a Zed obviously)

But for a 4 cylinder turbo car, the power delivery, is amazing.

Just wanted to share that with you really!!

I get to drive it quite a lot as she is always fec*ing nicking mine!!

• Like 1

Used to have a 1.4 (turbo and supercharged!) Scirocco - liked the car, distinctive, nimble etc. Golf though is 4WD though vs FWD of the 'rocco which swings it for me to prefering the Golf.

Edited by coldel

They're ok, I've got a 2009 2ltr petrol, nippy and probably would give the zed a good run for it's money but the handling is a bit meh tbh, not sure if the R has a better set up?

Edited by Flex

They're ok, I've got a 2009 2ltr petrol, nippy and probably would give the zed a good run for it's money but the handling is a bit meh tbh, not sure if the R has a better set up?

It's got a 'Sports' option which seems to tighten it all up. Handling seems pretty good to me

Was torn between this and the golf r but opted for the golf due to the 4 wheel drive and extra doors. I do like the styling of the scirocco better though. Cracking motor

If it had been my choice I also would have opted for the Golf R but my missus just loves Scirocco's (this is her 3rd) I do like the styling tbh & for a 4 pot, it sounds pretty good too, although not as good as my 370, obviously ;)