*** TORQEN *** TORQEN travels 8 hrs in the future :)

Adrian@TORQEN

Ladies and gents,

We're off to China this week on Thursday to meet some of our titanium suppliers and manufacturers for a range of products we're working on.

For the next week or so, the communication will be a bit slower than usual, so please bear with us while we're away, we're going to be GMT+8 hrs.

We're going to be based in Xi'an, but will be travelling around a bit, specially to Baoji, known as Titanium City in China.

Business open as usual, you'll be able to place orders here or on our webshop: www.torqen.uk

2016-02-15_13-17-24.jpeg

If you need anything from there, let us know :)

If we find some nice tourists attractions and we have enough time to hand, we'll be posting some photos here for you. Planning to visit Terracotta Warriors at least.

Any other suggestions more than welcome!

Adrian

• Like 1

Literally just this second turned off the TV from watching the news and the protests in Belgium over the 5000 jobs lost in the UK alone in the last year due to cheap poor quality metals being brought into Europe from China. I'd perhaps delete this thread...

Titanium suppliers...

You thinking of getting your own brand exhaust made of titanium??

Who knows? :lol:

Sounds exciting. Have a safe trip! :)

Thank you, Hodaka!

If that the case, ever thinking of making something similar to Tomei Ti Y-pipe??? :)

Literally just this second turned off the TV from watching the news and the protests in Belgium over the 5000 jobs lost in the UK alone in the last year due to cheap poor quality metals being brought into Europe from China. I'd perhaps delete this thread...

This: ^^^^^ :lol:

• Like 1

It was said for every 4 steel plates (5000*2500*40mm) they made in the Chinese steel mills 3 would be reused as scrap. But they still managed to flood the market and outsell my old work who would only scrap one in 50. But you can't tarnish a whole nation on one groups business practices. They move with the times / modernize better than us brits.

You guys know that most of the parts in your.cars are made in China right?

• Like 1

You guys know that most of the parts in your.cars are made in China right?

Everybody....throw away your iPhones NOW :lol:

• Like 1