350Z UNDERCARRIAGE "W" BRACINGS FOR SALE.

ZMANALEX

The UR bracing comes powder coated and the welds are well covered so I doubt if rust would become a problem.

Likewise with the oem bracing, if a coat of underseal or similar rust proofing is applied before fitting then future rusting should not be an issue.

Alex. :)

Alex any chance you can weight these items? Ill more than likely take an ultra racing one as my oem brace is a mess but i would love to know the weights please! :)

Not a problem mate, I will post the weights up tomorrow once I return from the shop.

• Like 1

Which would you recommend, and why?

The OEM was real easy to fit and I personally think it looks much prettier than the UR one, but I guess you could paint the UR one black. However, I am sort of thinking I should have gone with the UR one now as I think it is slightly more rigid. The OEM one feels incredibly flimsy. I can't see there is massive difference in weight between the two, certainly not enough to make a difference on a car as heavy as a zed. I think I picked the OEM one as I wanted less hassle fitting it and thought like for like would be simpler. I didn't need the end brackets which was a big relief!

• Like 1

Genuine Nissan OEM 350Z undercarriage "W" bracings: £220.00

Ultra Racing aftermarket "W" bracing replacement upgrade: £140.00

All in stock and good to go same/next day.

ZMANALEX trying to send you a PM. Basically I need a pair of W Brace end brackets - my current ones are rotten. Are these something you do?

Link to thread - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105906-my-rusty-zed/

Thanks

Genuine Nissan OEM 350Z undercarriage "W" bracings: £220.00

Ultra Racing aftermarket "W" bracing replacement upgrade: £140.00

All in stock and good to go same/next day.

ZMANALEX trying to send you a PM. Basically I need a pair of W Brace end brackets - my current ones are rotten. Are these something you do?

Link to thread - http://www.350z-uk.c...6-my-rusty-zed/

Thanks

PM on its way, end brackets in stock and good to go same/next day.

Hi Alex, can't send a PM to you atm but do you still have the OEM brace and end brackets in stock?

Thanks!

I have one new OEM "W" brace in stock which was meant for my own car and a pair of rust free pre owned end brackets.

Regards,

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if the UR one made of Steel or Aluminium?

I do wonder OEM or UR one is stiffer. Just as a speculation but suspect the OE one considering the pressed steel sheets. The UR once I think the design pit the center beam in twist...

Zmanalex, do you have any thought on this?

我從使用 Tapatalk çš„ Nexus 6 發é€

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...