She's here!!!

Lexx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome looking car B)

... and the first mod will be ???

Getting shot of those orange reflector nonsense on the front! Need to start hunting on where to get some new ones from....any ideas? as the ones Ive found on ebay are for 03-06 models only

Followed by short shifter with Nismo Carbon knob B)

And next time im on leave I'll be getting some form of intake from BigPhil :thumbs:

Awesome looking car B)

... and the first mod will be ???

Getting shot of those orange indicator/reflector nonsense on the front! Need to start hunting on where to get some new ones from....any ideas?

Followed by short shifter with Nismo Carbon knob B)

And next time im on leave I'll be getting some form of intake from BigPhil :thumbs:

Plenty of places to get the reflector etc ... Ebay would be my first port of call.

I wouldn't bother with the Superguard, waste of time and money imo :)

+1 You can buy it off eBay for about a quid too. Not worth it.

Pay less, get a detailer to put two coats of Jetseal on it and you will be better off in both respects. :thumbs:

Pay less, get a detailer to put two coats of Jetseal on it and you will be better off in both respects. :thumbs:

The supagaurd was free so I wasnt arsed about it. I use Megs as standard anyway, and have a garage full of it!

Anyways, back to the holiday!

The supagaurd was free so I wasnt arsed about it. I use Megs as standard anyway, and have a garage full of it!

Even so, I wouldn't trust the Nissan Monkeys to apply anything to my paintwork :surrender:

Even so, I wouldn't trust the Nissan Monkeys to apply anything to my paintwork :surrender:

+1000 !!!

+1000 !!!

If possible I wouldn't even let them remove the stuff that's on it to protect paint during transport.

Lexx,

Looks lovely mate, I think to be honest that's the best colour for the bonnet bulge.....

BTW, If i was you the first thing that I'd do would be paintshield as much of the front end as you can! Definitely pay for itsself in the long run, and use the forum discount of course! :thumbs:

So when were the whites ones available from? (I've been away)

And also guys, is the same pearl white as what the imports used to have, such as Dan's etc?

I believe my car was one from the first batch to be released in the UK. The only reason I knew it was available, was that when the dealer was looking at what was available in the compund, it had the white listed.

The paint code is QX1, I have no idea of this is the same as the imports.

As for Nissan Monkeys....my dealer is a local family run garage who my family have bought alot of cars from and we know everyon who works in the service dept and I trust each and everyone. I would never buy a car from a large dealer anymore after the hassle I had buying my RX8.

Anyways, I have a plane to catch!

Have a good holiday, lovely looking car B)

Get your name down for one of the drive outs this year.....Wales in April?? :thumbs:

Your starting the Wales harrassment posts early this year.... :lol:

Oh yes :thumbs: Want to beat last April's turnout. So get a zed NOW Sarnie :thumbs::lol:

Have a good holiday, lovely looking car B)

Get your name down for one of the drive outs this year.....Wales in April?? :thumbs:

Your starting the Wales harrassment posts early this year.... :lol:

Oh yes :thumbs: Want to beat last April's turnout. So get a zed NOW Sarnie :thumbs::lol:

Would have loved too, but unfortunatly Ih ave one of those crap jobs that means I work away for 3 months at a time.

anyways, I am now back from Holiday (God I hate flying) and am about to set off an collect my car!