Ghostbusters 3?????????

Kraziekatz1

Anyone seen the trailer?

Big fan of the original, WTF is going on???????????????

Yet another Hollywood "reboot" because it seems that people are running low on original ideas... I've precisely no interest in this film whatsoever.

Edit: having just actually watched that spoof trailer (which was diabolical!), I imagine it'll still be better than the forthcoming film! :lol:

Edited by Mondo@Hide N Seat
  • Like 1

I lost all hope of a decent Ghostbusters sequel \ prequel \ reboot when Harold Ramis died.

I know this remake was in the works before he died but it won't be anywhere near as good as the old team.

That spoof probably won't be far off it :dry:

It's yet another tomb raid of your youth/childhood, first they ruined Star Wars, then remade Point Break with those F&F clowns, then Indy, then Superman, Total Recall, Robocop and now it's Ghostbusters. Bladerunner is coming back around soon too. Thankfully Back To The Future has to wait until Zemeckis is dead before they can butcher that and update it with a Vauxhall Ampera instead of the DeLorean.

There won't be one single line in this new release that's as funny as this simple throwaway from Bill Murray :lol:

I'm not against remakes and sequels as a thing, some are great -The Magnificent Seven, Heat, True Grit, Godfather 2, Aliens to name a few but 99% are awful. I suppose at least it means there'll be something in the cinema that won't involve a comic book rehash.

Man, I'm old as **** :lol:

• Like 1

I didn't realize they had remade Point Break! Who do they have instead of the Anthony Kiedis?

You probably did, but didn't realise. Fast & Furious is a remake of Point Break - undercover guy goes to work for the crims, falls in bromance, etc. They just swapped surfboards for 10 second cars.

I didn't realize they had remade Point Break! Who do they have instead of the Anthony Kiedis?

You probably did, but didn't realise. Fast & Furious is a remake of Point Break - undercover guy goes to work for the crims, falls in bromance, etc. They just swapped surfboards for 10 second cars.

No, they actually did remake Point Break, was released Dec 2015

You know they're actually making a remake of Point Break right? centered around all sorts of extreme sports. Actually might go see it, if only for the visuals.