370ZN Hawkeye geo

Dynamic Turtle

post-16380-145219547231_thumb.jpg

Some data for future reference if anyone wants to know what counts as "standard" geo on this model. 16k miles in, front right corner needed a tiny bit of toe and that was it. Need to hit those potholes harder!

EDIT: There was no variant on the Hunter database for MkI or MkII 370ZN so both models appear to run the same geo but I can't guarantee that's the case..

Edited by Dynamic Turtle

Good post, nice one bud :thumbs:

Looking at the values though, just look at the tolerances between the settings: At the ends of those, you'd have a car that handled completely differently. For the performance model, you'd have though Nissan would've tightened those up.

Good post, nice one bud :thumbs:

Looking at the values though, just look at the tolerances between the settings: At the ends of those, you'd have a car that handled completely differently. For the performance model, you'd have though Nissan would've tightened those up.

I agree they're hardly milimetric, I didn't ask what the tolerance ranges were either side of those bands but they do appear pretty wide. Given that the chassis and handling are the best thing about the Nismo I'm reticent to go in with any custom changes because it's just delicious as is. Wear has been very even on all four corners and across the tread surface so it's probably optimised for lifespan rather than performance.

The latest Hunter upgrades has all the latest Nissan Alignment Specification (Nismo specs as well)

Nicks car had our latest spec used on Alignment I think. Toes adjustment make a huge difference on these cars with the width of the front wheels/tyres.

Yeah I passed your settings on to Chris and he got them as good as he could

Drives great now

Car is lowered so rear camber gain is pretty agressive on the 50/70Z's. We always advise Eibach rear camber/track kit on any lowered 50/70Z

The front camber is on the stock car maximum _ negative camber as well. look at the difference between the stock and KW suspended car.

Car is lowered so rear camber gain is pretty agressive on the 50/70Z's. We always advise Eibach rear camber/track kit on any lowered 50/70Z

The front camber is on the stock car maximum _ negative camber as well. look at the difference between the stock and KW suspended car.

Ah ok, thought it was stock for some reason. Makes sense now B)